Welcome to Vision Source Odessa, Your Odessa, TX Optometrists
If you're looking for an optometrist in Odessa, look no further than our clinic. With full-service eye and vision care, we're elated to serve patients of all ages at our care center. Whether you're interested in new frames and prescription lenses or simply need eye exams for the family, we're here to help.
Learn More About Our Talented Team and Optometrists
With two optometrists on site, we're prepared to help patients achieve their goals of healthy, clear vision. Dr. Justin Jackman and Dr. Donald Hembree are prepared to take on emergency cases as well as standard yearly checkups.
Dr. Jackman is a graduate of the Southern College of Optometry in Tennessee, designated Magna Cum Laude. He spent an external rotation working with developmental optometrists, honing his education in vision therapy, myopia control, and pediatric optometry. Dr. Hembree graduated from the University Of Houston College Of Optometry. Dr. Hembree also spent an additional year of study at the Southern California College of Optometry working with pediatric optometry and vision therapy.
The Services We Offer
At our care facility, we offer services to meet a range of needs. They include:
- Regular vision tests to determine an up-to-date refractive error.
- Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses created custom to fit your eye care needs.
- Contact lens exams to adjust and correct your vision.
- LASIK referrals and consultations along with post-operative care to maximize your results.
- Vision therapy, aiding in improving or correcting neurological connections between the brain and eyes.
- Orthokeratology, which helps reshape the cornea and correct refractive errors without invasive techniques.
- Cosmetic and prescription contact lenses, including specialty lenses used for keratoconus and other eye conditions.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Our comprehensive exams identify a variety of complex conditions and help prevent unnecessary vision loss. Some of our services include:
- Custom treatment plans for patients with a wide variety of conditions and concerns.
- Dilated eye exams to view the back of the eyes for signs of damage or degeneration.
- Eye exams to text and exercise the eyes, giving a full view of your eye's health.
Contact Us Today to Make an Appointment
No matter what your concerns are about your eye health, we're here to help. Contact us at our Odessa, Texas, office by calling 432-201-3293.
We are eager to meet you and help you achieve your vision goals now and in the future.